Stahlwerk Inverter Welder MMA AC DC TIG 200P Welding MachineLike
Product Range Main products
Welding machine, inverter welder, cutter machine, plasma cutter, plasmaschneider, TIG welding, WIG welding, cutting mahcine, MIG welding, ARC, welding, welder, MMA welding, equipment welding machine, welding equipment, equipment welding, stahlwerk welding, stalhlwerk cuuter, stahlwerk plsamaschneiderTarget Market(s)
North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Eastern Europe; Africa(except Middle East); Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan; Latin America; Mainland China; Western & Southern Europe; Northern Europe; Central & Southern Asia; Middle East
- Product Details
- Company Profile
- 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke – circuit: at 2-stroke, the torch button of the TIG tube package has to remain pressed and held. Once the button is released the arc is extinguished. At 4-stroke the arc remains stable after pressing. Only by pressing the torch button the arc is extinguished and the current reduction occurs automatically with the gas-run time. Professional settings in which you achieve results of a quality that impress even the professional user.
- Antistick: prevents annealing of the electrode (less consumable electrodes), because the power is immediately terminated.
- Hot Start: automatic voltage increase at the start
- HF Ignition: high-frequency contactless ignition to the workpiece.
- MMA: manual metal arc welding.
- TIG tube package with ball joint and with integrated control switch.
- Adjustable welding current: adjustable between 0 and 200 A (for pulse mode upper value).
- Automatic slow current reduction after switching off the tube package. Adjustable between 0 - 10 seconds (makes a clean finish, there are no blowholes).
- Gas preliminary time: important to protect the weld from air supply and to create a gas atmosphere
- Gas post flow time: saves the tungsten electrode against excessive wea. and protects the weld from oxidation.
- Gas magnetic valve: will open only when pressing the hand torch or the foot pedal and closes when the welding process is completed.
- Automatic cooling ventilators.
- Overheating protection: turns on when the device is overloaded. A red control light turns on, and goes off when the device is cooled.
- Current shift: only for aluminum welding of importance. AC welding causes a shift of the current to positive or negative wave motion of the current
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Others|
|Lead Time Delivery Time||30 days|
|Delivery Details||According to the actual circumstances|
|Loading Info||According to the actual circumstances|
|Packing Info||According to the actual circumstances|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
Shenzhen Stahlwerk Welding Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen STAHLWERK welding technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech welding company specializing in design, manufacture and commercialization. With its advanced technology ,exquisite manufacturing technique, precious detecting equipment and continuous innovation spirit, the company devotes itself to inverter welder industry and all products have been widely recognized by customers all over the world. We possess dozens of new products covering MMA welding machine, plasma cutter machine, digital multifunctional pulsed TIG welding machine, digital pulsed AC/DC square wave TIG welding machine, digital MIG/CO2 welding machine, digital pulsed MIG welding machine etc.At present, we have established a big sales branch in Germany. It sells all kind of the welders in Europe. STAHLWERK brand has become a symbol of stable quality ,good performance, competitive price and good after-sale service. Provided qualified products, serve customers with superior service is our persistent pursuit. We sincerely hope to cooperate with all friends around the world to create a glorious future
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Capital||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Sales Volume||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Export Percentage||91% - 100%|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10PCS|
|Payment Terms||L/C T/T Others|
|Production Lines||2 lines|
|Factory Size||2,500 square meters|
|Investment on Manufacturing Equipments||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|No. of Staffs||101 - 500 People|
|No. of R/D Staffs||5 - 10 People|
|No. of Engineers||5 - 10 People|
|No. of QC Staffs||5 - 10 People|