LED tube T8 led light smd 3014 in nature white isolated driverLike
Product Range Main products
LED T8 tube, LED T5 tube, LED T10 tubeTarget Market(s)
North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Eastern Europe; Africa(except Middle East); Latin America; Japan & Korea; Middle East & South Asia; Western & Southern Europe; Northern Europe; Central & Southern Asia; Middle East
- Product Details
- Company Profile
|Item name||rotatable led tube T8|
|Certificates||CE ROHS FCC UL|
|CCT||2700 - 6500K|
|Cover Color||Clear / Milky/ Frosted Cover|
|Color Tones||Cool Color|
|Light Source Chip||Epistar|
LED tube T8 led light smd 3014 in nature white isolated driver
T8 LED Tube Advantage:
1. High quality driver, excellent lighting effect.
2. T8 LED Tube Parament:
|LED Q'ty||48pcs||72pcs||96pcs||120pcs |
|Input Volt ||AC85~277V||AC85~277V||AC85~277V||AC85~277V|
1)Commercial Lighting: offices, factories, bank, workshops, speciality stores, schools & shopping malls etc.
2) Residential Lighting: Living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens & studies etc.
3) Parkig lots, undergrounds & warehouses etc.
10. Aging Test:
11. Factory Introduction & Display
Shenzhen ITUSWA light Co. Ltd., established in 2009, is one of the leading manufacturers specialized in
R&D and sales LED T8 & T5, high lumen & high quality! Epistar chips, good lighting effect. Professional
structural designs of heat dissipation device ensures the long life span of Itsuwa's LED tubes. LED tubes,
energy saving, eye protection & green. Welcome OEM & ODM!
Itsuwa Sales Team
1)Sample: door to door express shipping, 3-5days to arrive.
4) Western Union
CONTACT US NOW
Contact: Lori Yang
Skype: Lori yang
Mobile: +86-136 - 0242 - 0623
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Credit Card, Western Union, Money Order, Paypal, Others|
|Lead Time Delivery Time||7 days|
|Delivery Details||1. Lead time: 3 working days for trial order;1-2 weeks for bulk production2. OEM/ODM project is acceptable3. 30% down payment for acceptance and the rest 70% must be done before goods sent|
|Loading Info||1. help assist your designated Logistics(DHL, UPS, FedEx)2. We quote on EXW basis and if FOB is needed, talk with us.3. we only accept port of departures which is within the boarder of China|
|Packing Info||1. one single tube fills one round solid paper carton2. one big carton holds 25 pieces of led tubes3. every single tube will be protected by plastics|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, Middle East & South Asia, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
SHENZHEN ITSUWA LIGHT CO.,LTD.
Shenzhen ITSUWA light CO., LTD. is your ideal supplier of high quality LED tube light. Our company professionally manufactures LED tube only. All of our products comply with international standards, such as CE, RoHS, EMC, ISO9001, PSE .Our main products are LED tube light, T5,T8,T10, from 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, to 1500mm. non wateroroof and waterproof, not dimmable and dimmable. we use high lumen chips, such as Epistar, Epiled, Everlight, and Korea SAMSUNG CHIPS and so on, we also can OEM accordeing to your requirements. During these two years, we have won a high reputation in the international business, due to our professional R department and excellent manufacture. We will continually innovate & develop our technology and offer different kinds of LED tube to meet all of our customers' demands.So far, our products have been exported to over 40 countries and regions, such as Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. Most of our products occupy the markets of Europe and America. We convince that product quality is the life of our company, and thus we insist on offering products with the best quality, the most competitive prices, timely delivery and excellent after-sales services. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships based on reliability. We are looking forward to receiving any enquiries and all your enquiries will be highly appreciated."Quality first, Customers supreme" is our tenet.
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Capital||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Sales Volume||US$50 Million - US$100 Million|
|Export Percentage||91% - 100%|
|Delivery Time||7 days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Payment Terms||L/C T/T D/A D/P Credit Card Western Union Money Order Paypal|
|Production Lines||12 lines|
|Factory Size||8000 square meters square meters|
|Investment on Manufacturing Equipments||US$501 Thousand - US$1 Million|
|No. of Staffs||101 - 500 People|
|No. of R/D Staffs||21 - 30 People|
|No. of Engineers||21 - 30 People|
|No. of QC Staffs||31 - 40 People|