Knitting Jacquard Fabric For MattressLike
Product Range Main products:
Textiles, chemical fabric weaving, interlock cloth, tatted clothTarget Market(s):
North America; Eastern Europe; Japan & Korea; Mainland China; Western & Southern Europe; Central & Southern Asia; Middle East
- Product Details
- Company Profile
Detailed Product Description:
polyester, cotton, rayon/viscose, bamboo fibre, soybean fiber, corn fiber, tencel, modal , organic cotton, nylon yarn, spandex, cocotex, bamboo charcoal fiber, White bamboo charcoal fibre, silk, etc.
3.Width: 190cm-250cm (adjustable)
4.Designs: various designs and rich colors in our factory; adding LOGO is available for free. The designs also can be customised.
5.Delivery:30 days after receiving the deposit.
6.Payment:30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% against the fax copy of B/L or L/C at sight.
7.Packing: Standard roll packing,each roll double packed into the plastic bag inside and the woven bag outside.
Welcome customers'kind inquiries from home and abroad.
Contact: Lavender Xu
|Lead Time Delivery Time||30 days|
|Sample Available||Yes Ask For Sample|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
Hangzhou Dongya Textile Co., Ltd.
Hangzhou Dongya Textile Co., Ltd. was established on May 12th, 1995. Our company is located in Wen Dai Xian Yiqiao Industrial Park, beside the 03 Provincial Highway, in Yiqiao Town, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou. It is only 20km from Xiaoshan International Airport, with convenient transportation. Through more than 20 years' development, our company has grown up to be a mature enterprise equipped with 30 imported knitting electronic circular looms, 30 imported electronic gripper looms, and 250 domestic gripper looms. Our factory covers 25,000 square meters, specialized in producing mattress fabric. Our production capacity is 10,000,000m. Moreover, our company has been awarded independent import & export rights.Our primary products include interlock air-layer fabric, made of: polyester, cotton, rayon/viscose, bamboo fiber, soybean fiber, corn fiber, Tencel, Modal, organic cotton, nylon, PU, cocotex, Bamboo carbon fiber, nanaba, silk, and etc.Tatted fabric, made of: DTY, polypropylene fiber, composite polypropylene fiber, T/C, estamenes, and etc.The dyeing and finishing treatments include: inflaming retarding (BS7177/1633), nano antibiosis & mite-proof, wicking (Coolmax/Cooltry), waterproof, antistatic, anti-pilling, anti-inset, essence slow-release, aloe treatment, far IR, anion, and etc.Our products not only are selling well around China, but also are highly appreciated by foreign customers. We guarantee that our products have perfectly integrated the tradition and the fashion.In 2005, our company was authorized by ISO9000 Quality Certificate. Customers from all around the world are welcome to cooperate with us.
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1,000meters|
|Factory Size||25,000 square meters|