High lumen dimmable t8 led fluorescent lampLike
Product Range Main products
LED T8 tube, LED T5 tube, LED T10 tubeTarget Market(s)
North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Eastern Europe; Africa(except Middle East); Latin America; Japan & Korea; Middle East & South Asia; Western & Southern Europe; Northern Europe; Central & Southern Asia; Middle East
- Product Details
- Company Profile
|Material of Cover||Half AL+ half PC|
|Cover Type||Clear / Milky Cover|
|Certificated||TUV UL CE RoHS|
|Color Tones||Cool Color|
|Light Source Chip||Epistar|
Q1: Why select ITSUWA?
A: 1.OEM many years experience,have research and development capability;
2. Only use high quality SMD, high brightness, high quality isolated driver, high lumen, output but the lowest power consumption. 3years guarantee;
3. Make sure security, no dangerous of electric shock or leakage;
4. Reliable reputation, and 100,000~200,000 production to ensure the delivery time;
5. FCC/CE/ROHS/UL certificate;
6. Full Aluminum PCB board better heat dissipation;
7. High effeciency after service,deal with your problem immediately.
Q2: How to aging our products?
A: All led tube at least 12-24 hours before shipping.
Q3: What are our delivery time?
A: 1) Sample order, 5~7days
Q5: Will it be possible to print our logo and TM on your goods?
MOQ 300pcs for customized your laser print, and MOQ 500pcs for customized your box label.
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Order, Paypal|
|Lead Time Delivery Time||5 days|
|Delivery Details||1. Lead time: 3 working days for trial order;1-2 weeks for bulk production;2. OEM/ODM project is acceptable;3. 30% down payment for acceptance and the rest 70% must be done before shipment.|
|Loading Info||1. help assist your designated Logistics(DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx);2. We quote on EXW basis and if need FOB, talk with us;3. we only accept port of departures which is within the boarder of China.|
|Packing Info||1. one single tube fills one round solid paper carton;2. one big carton holds 25 pieces of led tubes;3. every single tube will be protected by plastics, very strong and safe.|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Eastern Europe, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Middle East & South Asia, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
SHENZHEN ITSUWA LIGHT CO.,LTD.
Shenzhen ITSUWA light CO., LTD. is your ideal supplier of high quality LED tube light. Our company professionally manufactures LED tube only. All of our products comply with international standards, such as CE, RoHS, EMC, ISO9001, PSE .Our main products are LED tube light, T5,T8,T10, from 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, to 1500mm. non wateroroof and waterproof, not dimmable and dimmable. we use high lumen chips, such as Epistar, Epiled, Everlight, and Korea SAMSUNG CHIPS and so on, we also can OEM accordeing to your requirements. During these two years, we have won a high reputation in the international business, due to our professional R department and excellent manufacture. We will continually innovate & develop our technology and offer different kinds of LED tube to meet all of our customers' demands.So far, our products have been exported to over 40 countries and regions, such as Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. Most of our products occupy the markets of Europe and America. We convince that product quality is the life of our company, and thus we insist on offering products with the best quality, the most competitive prices, timely delivery and excellent after-sales services. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships based on reliability. We are looking forward to receiving any enquiries and all your enquiries will be highly appreciated."Quality first, Customers supreme" is our tenet.
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Capital||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Sales Volume||US$50 Million - US$100 Million|
|Export Percentage||91% - 100%|
|Delivery Time||7 days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Payment Terms||L/C T/T D/A D/P Credit Card Western Union Money Order Paypal|
|Production Lines||12 lines|
|Factory Size||8000 square meters square meters|
|Investment on Manufacturing Equipments||US$501 Thousand - US$1 Million|
|No. of Staffs||101 - 500 People|
|No. of R/D Staffs||21 - 30 People|
|No. of Engineers||21 - 30 People|
|No. of QC Staffs||31 - 40 People|