Door and Window Frame Roll Forming machineLike

FOB Price ModelRFM Min.Order1SET Brief DescriptionWithout profiles, we also can manufacture different profiles according to customers’ requirements.

Manufacturer

No.of Staffs11 - 50 People Sales VolumeUS$1 Million - US$2.5 Million Monthly Capacity100 unit Payment Terms T/T  L/C
Product Range Main products

roll forming machine,pipe welding line,slitting line,cut to length line,pu sandwich pannel line, steel structure machinery

Target Market(s)

Eastern Europe; Latin America; Middle East; North America; Northern Europe; Oceania; Central & Southern Asia; Western & Southern Europe

  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Basic Specification

Detail Description

 Roll forming line components:
  1. Motor /hydraulic decoielr (2T/3T/5 T)
  2. Feeding and guide device
  3. Leveler machine
  4. Servo feeding device and puncher (includes punch die)
  5. Main roll former
  6. Hydraulic cutter 
  1. Electric control system (PLC)
  2. Hydraulic system
  3. Final products rack(manual rack/automatic stacker)

Main technique data of line:
Plate raw material: cold rolled steel plate/ galvanized steel plate
Material thickness range: 0.5~2.0mm (note: different profile is manufactured according to customers’ idea, and different profile has different thickness range, but all thickness range should be within 0.5~2.0mm).
Suitable power: 220V/380V/440V, 50Hz/60Hz, 3 Phase
Control model: PLC (MITSUBISHI/SIEMENS) control, human and machine interface, touch screen will be used to input and cancel working data.
Normal working speed: 15~20m/min (if customer need to have high speed, we can manufacture the high speed line, and the max speed will be reached 30~40m/min.)
   Machine base plate model: side forming model
   Cutter model: stop to cut/ moving cut/ flying cut
   Material of forming shaft: 45# steel/40Cr
   Material of forming roller: GCr15/ Cr12
   Delivery time: normal profile roll forming line—90~100 days
               Special profile roll forming line—within 120 days
               High speed line—within 140 days
   Line guarantee time: 1 year (after the installation time in buyers’ factory)
   Payment item: 30% contract price as down payment, the other 70% contract price will be  paid before shipping date.
   Contract currency: USD/ EUR/GBP
   Trade term: FOB/CFR/CIF 

 

Additional Information

Payment Terms T/T, L/C
Minimum Order 1SET
Lead Time Delivery Time 60 days
Sample Available No
FOB Port Ningbo,Shanghai
Target Market(s) Africa(except Middle East),  Eastern Europe,  Latin America,  Middle East,  North America,  Northern Europe,  Oceania,  Western & Southern Europe

About Us

Hangzhou Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd./Zhejiang Jinggong Science and Technology Co., Ltd.

Hangzhou Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional metal forming machine manufacturer and supplier in China. Founded in 1996, our company has professional product knowledge for 15 years. At the same time, the development experience has been improved. With the 15 years experience of researching and development in this product, we are sure to provide product of high standard for our customers. A wide variety of metal forming machine are offered here, such as metal roof roll forming machines, wall panel roll forming machine, glazed steel tile forming machine, c and z purling forming machine, floor deck forming machine, beam roll forming machine, steel frame forming machine, guardrail roll forming machine, welding pipe forming machine, assistant machine and devices etc. We also produce steel pipe welding lines, API pipe production lines, H beam welding lines, CNC folders and slitters, slitting lines, stackers, filming machines, to name a few.We manufacture different kinds of roll forming machine for producing the following products. such as: carbon steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, light gauge steel, door frame, roofing corrugated sheet, roofing tile, wall panel, ceiling t-bar, steel deck, partition beam, and other various metal sheet building materials. We can solve the design and manufacture puzzles from stand-alone machine to the whole set to meet customers' requirements from all over the world. Besides, we have an ability to provide various top quality products to meet the requirements of customers

General Information

Year of Establishment 1996
Capital US$101 Thousand - US$500 Thousand
Sales Volume US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
Brand Name Roll Forming

Export Information

Export Year 1996
Export Percentage 71% - 80%
Delivery Time 150 days
Minimum Order Quantity 1 unit/set
Payment Terms T/T  L/C

Productivity Information

Factory Size 100,000 square meters
Monthly Capacity 100 unit
Investment on Manufacturing Equipments US$50 Million - US$100 Million
No. of Staffs 11 - 50 People
No. of R/D Staffs 31 - 40 People
No. of Engineers 5 - 10 People
No. of QC Staffs Less than 5 People