4x4 SUV wheel rimsLike

FOB Price ModelBK314 Certification TSE, TUV, VIA, JWL-T, ISO/TS16949, SFI CapableTUV Min.Order60 Brief Description4x4 Black Polished Face Alloy Rims with JWL-T,VIA and TSE Product Approvals, Aluminium Material, Fitting for Cars


Zhejiang Baokang Wheel Manufacture Co.,Ltd

Jinhua  Zhejiang  China
No.of Staffs501 - 1000 People Sales VolumeUS$10 Million - US$50 Million Monthly Capacity150000pcs OEM/ODM AvailabilityBOTH Payment Terms L/C  T/T  Others
Product Range Main products

Auto Aluminium Alloy Wheels

Target Market(s)

Africa(except Middle East); Eastern Europe; Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan; Japan & Korea; Latin America; Mainland China; Middle East; North America; Northern Europe; Oceania; Central & Southern Asia; Southeast Asia; Western & Southern Europe

  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Basic Specification

Finish Machined face/Painting
Material Aluminum / Alloy
Size 15" 16" 17"

Detail Description

15X6.5+5  +35139.75H/6H
16X6.5+25  +40 114.35H/6H
16X7.0+5  +20139.75H/6H
17X8.0+10  +30139.76H

Product name: 4x4 SUV wheel rims
We can produce the wheels as followed:                        
  1. Wheel Size Range: 12”、13”、14”、15”、16”、17”、18”、19”、20”、21”、22”。
  2. Wheel Technology::  painting、machined face/lip.、hyper black\silver、hyper black\silver machined face or lip、chrome、vacuum chrome、black vacuum chrome.
  3. we can design new models as per the guest’s need ,and also can supply the OEM alloy wheels with the clients.
  4. The reliability test is according to VIA,JWL,TS16949,IS200 and TSE.Other production standard is in accordance with Company Standards or the standards provided by Buyers.
  5. Our usually loading port is Ningbo or Shanghai port.
  6. Our alloy wheels can be produced by the gravity casting or the low pressure casting.
  7. There are more than 1000 kinds of different alloy wheel moulds in our factory now.
  8. Our monthly production output is 120000pcs. 

Additional Information

Payment Terms L/C, T/T, Others
Minimum Order 60
Lead Time Delivery Time 30 days
Sample Available Yes
Delivery Details we accept 30% deposit after confirming your order,then you pay the rest 70% after you get the B/L copy
FOB Port Ningbo
Loading Info we accept FOB Ningbo or FOB Shanghai by sea
Packing Info Packaging carton is natural packing( carton,pvc bag,black shower cap and paperboard),special packaging will be charged by seller.
Target Market(s) Africa(except Middle East),  Central & Southern Asia,  Eastern Europe,  Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan,  Japan & Korea,  Latin America,  Mainland China,  Middle East,  North America,  Northern Europe,  Oceania,  Southeast Asia,  Western & Southern Europe

About Us

Zhejiang Baokang Wheel Manufacture Co.,Ltd

Our Zhejiang Baokang Wheel Manufacture Co., Ltd is a sino-foreign joint venture corporation which is subordinated under Powcan Group,our corporation is an enterprise which is specialized in manufacturing various models of aluminum alloy hub,it is located in Jiangnan Industrial Area which is near 44 Provincial Highway,Wuyi,Zhejiang Province.Our Headquarter is located in Quanxi Industrial Area,Wuyi,Zhejiang Province ,it owns several subsidiary corporations,they produce stainless steel vacuum flasks series of utensils and stainless cookware series of utensils respectively. The products of our corporation had obtained ISO9000 and ISO/TS16949 Quality Management System Authentications ,the capability of our products meets "TUV" of Germany," SFI" of America, etc international standards,it possesses self-conducting import and export right.Up to now,there are about 600 workers in our company.Our factory occupies more than 60000 square meters. And the monthly output is about 150000pcs,we can produce more than 1450000pcs for alloy wheels a year.The annual sales amount is up to over USD 30000000.Our alloy wheel brand is "powcan", and the middle market,south America market and Europe market etc are our alloy wheels market.What'more, our powcan wheels have enjoyed the polularity in the middle east market,Europe market recent years.

General Information

Year of Establishment 2006
Capital US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Sales Volume US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Brand Name powcan

Export Information

Export Year 2006
Export Percentage 91% - 100%
Delivery Time 40 days
Minimum Order Quantity 60pcs
Payment Terms L/C  T/T  Others

Productivity Information

Production Lines 14 lines
Factory Size 61200 square meters
Monthly Capacity 150000pcs
Investment on Manufacturing Equipments US$50 Million - US$100 Million
No. of Staffs 501 - 1000 People
No. of R/D Staffs 11 - 20 People
No. of Engineers 21 - 30 People
No. of QC Staffs 21 - 30 People