6*6 Best Family TentLike
Product Range Main products
Tents available in dome shapes, A frames, square pagoda shapes, high peak conversions, hexagonal, octagonal, polygonal and any customized shapes.Target Market(s)
North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Eastern Europe; Africa(except Middle East); Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan; Latin America; Japan & Korea; Mainland China; Western & Southern Europe; Northern Europe; Central & Southern Asia; Middle East
- Product Details
- Company Profile
- Clear span outdoor tent: There is no central pole, which means uninterrupted space within the outdoor tent and no guy-ropes to trip over outside.
- Installation on any surface: Including hard surfaces like sand, gravel, and concrete. This is because outdoor tent can be secured to the ground with weights instead of pegs. Although we would recommend using pegs where possible and are advisable in severe winds.
- Installation almost anywhere: No guy-ropes means outdoor tent can fit in small town gardens, on roof terraces, in courtyards etc. as they can make the maximum use of space.
- Winter stability: Clear span marquee withstand higher wind speeds and snow loadings so Shelter outdoor tent is a practical option in winter.
- Safety: The outer cover are made from flame-retardant PVC, UV stabilized, long terms usage.
- Flexible use of space: Frames can be joined together to cover large areas, fit L-shaped gardens or allow for different areas within an event.
- Sizes available (the clear-span widths of the big party tent): 3m, 4m, 5m,6m.
|Minimum Order||1 set|
|Lead Time Delivery Time||20 days|
|Delivery Details||20 working days Ex-factory againest receipt of deposit.|
|Loading Info||by sea, by air, by express|
|Packing Info||Aluminum frame: packed in membrane film, Steel component: packed in wooden pallet, Roof and side wall fabric: packed in pvc carry bag|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
Shelter Tent Manufacturing (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2006, Shelter Tent Manufacturing is focused on the manufacture, design, rental and sales of tents. We offer different sizes of tents, from Widths of 3-50 meters and lengths of 2.6-8 meters. We employ 300 workers and utilize CNCs, cutting machines, radial drilling machines, aluminum cutting machines, high-frequency machines and other equipment to produce 50,000 square meters of tents each month.We have 13 series of products, and our solutions can be applied in sports, races, exhibitions, parties, weddings, industry storage, and more. The frames of our tents are made of aluminum alloy while the tarpaulin is made of PVC-plated fabric. Along with having antiseptics, our tents are mildew-proof, wind-resistant and waterproof, among other features. With no mainstay, space inside the tent can be maximized. They are detachable and easy to transport, making them an excellent choice for outdoor activities.Our 10 R engineers with six years of experience on average can directly communicate with clients in English and finish OEM/ODM samples in 30 days. We also have our own tooling workshop, allowing us to make the hardware toolings in-house. In addition, we have 15 QC personnel with five years of experience. They ensure ISO 9001:2008, TUV, CE, RoHS, CB and NF standards and provide one-year warranty.We were a supplier for the 2008 Olympics, 2010 Asia Games, 2010 World Expo in China and 2010 YOG in Singapore as well as the Canton Fair, and A1 and F1 racing events. Contact us today to learn how you can source our tents.
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Capital||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Sales Volume||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Export Percentage||61% - 70%|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Production Lines||5 lines|
|Factory Size||20,000 square meters|
|Monthly Capacity||5,000 sets|
|Investment on Manufacturing Equipments||US$501 Thousand - US$1 Million|
|No. of Staffs||501 - 1000 People|
|No. of R/D Staffs||11 - 20 People|
|No. of Engineers||11 - 20 People|
|No. of QC Staffs||5 - 10 People|