3" White Ceramic Fruit KnifeLike
Product Range Main products
ceramic knive, ceramic substrates, ceramic heater(MCH),99% AL2O3 ceramicsTarget Market(s)
North America; Oceania; Southeast Asia; Eastern Europe; Africa(except Middle East); Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan; Latin America; Japan & Korea; Mainland China; Western & Southern Europe; Northern Europe; Central & Southern Asia; Middle East
- Product Details
- Company Profile
|Knife Type||Ceramic Knife|
3" White Ceramic Fruit Knife, Color Handle
Special features of GTT advanced ceramic kitchen knives:
1. Pantent technology “tape casting to produce zirconia ceramicproducts” to produce our ceramic knife blade.
2. Light weight and efficient, you will not get tired after long-time usage.
3. Thanks to our patent technology, our knife is flat after firing, no need to polish the surface, so the surface looks nice.
4. The inner structure of blade is compact and tight, so it can keep a longer time without crack, the flexibility and durability performs well. The knife edge and sharpness can last for more than 3 years. Small notch seldom happen.
5. We use special treatment to secure the blade into handle, we never glue the blade.
6. There are metal plates inside the handle, so it can be detected when going through detection machine. This meets the security requirments for all countries.
Content of knives: ceramic bread knife, ceramic paring knife, ceramic chef's knife, ceramic fruit knife, ceramic utility knife, ceramic santoku knife,ceramic slicing knife, ceramic peeler,we also provide micro serrated knife
Available size: 3 inch for blade
Blade materials: high quality zirconia
Handle: ABS TPR coating
Production method: Tape casting
Blade Colors: white or black
Packing: elegant window magnet gift box with EVA tray
Supply capacity: 200,000pcs per month
Certificates: FDA, LFGB
Resharpening status: zirconia is very hard material which is only less harder than diamond, home-use sharpener for ceramic knife is not available in the market, but the sharpness of ceramic knife can last for several years, no need to sharpen regularly.
Advantages of GTT ceramic knife:
SHARP, HEALTHY, FLEXIBLE, EFFICIENT, RUSTLESS
-Never leave any metallic taste or smell on your food
-Retain a cutting edge far longer than forged metal knives
-Keep effecient without re-sharpening for years
-Easy to be cleaned by rinsing in water
-Improve your culinary experiences
1. Ceramic knife is for cutting fruits, vegetables and boneless meat, especially good for food eaten rawly.
2. Cutting on plastic or wooden chopping block, do not cut on marble, glass or metal block.
3. Please use your stainless steal counterpart when chopping, prying, boning or cutting hard or frozen food; otherwise it will hurt your ceramic knife edge.
4. The head and root of knife is treated round for security reason.
5. Don’t clean your ceramic knife in dishwasher, clean in water or with depurative would be enough.
6. Avoid dropping on hard floor or hit on hard object.
7. Don’t fire your ceramic knife.
8. Don’t flap food by ceramic knife.
9. Keep your ceramic knife on knife holder or sheath.
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Others|
|Lead Time Delivery Time||30 days|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
Guangdong Tsinghua Technology Ceramics Co., Ltd.
Our company was founded in 1999. We focus on designing, researching and developing, manufacturing and selling ceramic knives(ceramic knife, ceramic knife set, ceramic kitchen knife, white/ black ceramic blade knives), Al2O3 ceramic substrates, ceramic heaters and others. With our rich experience and considerate services, we have been recognized as a reliable supplier for many international buyers. We operate our in-house facilities to work on your OEM/ODM projects.We are the unique company that applies "tape casting" method to produce ceramic knives. Our knives are polished, with high toughness but better flexibility. Our experienced engineers are adept at using CAD and CORELDRAW, enabling us to meet your customized requirements. With a monthly production capacity of 200,000 sets to 300,000 sets of ceramic knives, we can fill your bulk orders with ease. To ensure quality, we have more than 20 QC members to carry out strict inspection at each stage: 3 members for incoming inspection (IQC), 13 members for in-process inspection (IPQC) and 4 members for final inspection (FQC). We have also introduced all kinds of international inspection equipment, which allows us to make products that meet international standards. Our products sell well in domestic and international markets, such as American and European markets, and are favorably appraised by clients. To benefit from our strong OEM/ODM capabilities and considerate services, contact us today. We will sincerely create and share success with all clients.
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Capital||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Sales Volume||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Export Percentage||11% - 20%|
|Delivery Time||30 days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000sets|
|Payment Terms||L/C T/T Others|
|Production Lines||10 lines|
|Factory Size||7100 square meters|
|Investment on Manufacturing Equipments||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|No. of Staffs||101 - 500 People|
|No. of R/D Staffs||11 - 20 People|
|No. of Engineers||5 - 10 People|
|No. of QC Staffs||11 - 20 People|