25KW Biogas Generator Set KDGH25-GZLike
Product Range Main products
Diesel Generator Set, Natural Gas Generator Set, Biogas Generator Set, Biogas Project EquipmentsTarget Market(s)
Africa(except Middle East); Eastern Europe; Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan; Japan & Korea; Latin America; Mainland China; Middle East; Northern Europe; Oceania; Central & Southern Asia; Southeast Asia; Western & Southern Europe
- Product Details
- Company Profile
|Output Type||AC Three Phase|
25KW Camda H Series
Biogas Generator Set KDGH25-GZ
Within 30 days since the deposit has been received.
2. Payment Terms
1. T/T (20% in advance and 80% before delivery)
2. Irrevocable L/C at sight
Since Genset reached the agreed destination,its main parts will be guaranteed within 12 months or 2000 hours
(subject to the earlier mature term).We take charge of all troubles caused by Genset’s fault and repair according to
the regulation stipulated by original plants.Factors not accordance with the regulation of original plants such as
fragile parts,daily consumed components,wrong operating,lack of maintenance are not included in the quality
4. Camda Biogas Genset Working Condition
Standard working conditions:
1. Genset can run for 12 hours continuously at rated power on the conditions of:
Atmospheric Pressure: 100kPa, Ambient Temp: 20℃, Relative Humidity: 30%.
2. Genset can also run stably and reliably on the conditions of:
Ambient Temp -40℃~+40℃, Relative Humidity <90%(20℃),Altitude ≤1000m above sea level.
1. Applicable gas: Natural Gas, Biogas, LPG, Coal-bed Gas
2. Gas temperature ≤ 40℃
3. Acceptable gas engine pressure: 2~10kPa
4. CH4 volume content ≥ 30%
5. Total content of C2, C3, C4 content ≤ 20%, Genset output power will decrease as the Cx Content increase
6. Gas heat value ≥ 23MJ/Nm3. Genset output power will decrease as the gas heat value decrease
7. H2S content ≤ 200mg/Nm3
8. NH3 content ≤ 20mg/Nm3
9. Impurities content ≤ 30mg/Nm3, size ≤ 5μm
10. Water content ≤ 40g/Nm3, no free water.
|Open Type Genset||Packed dimensions(mm)|
L × W × H
|Net weight (KG)||1150|
|Packed volume (m3)||2.6|
6. Specification of CAMDA Biogas Generator Set
|Rated Voltage (V)||400|
|Power factor||0.8 (lagging)|
|Generator Insulation class||H|
7. Specification of CAMDA Biogas Engine
|Rated speed (r/min)||1500|
|Type||Inline, four stroke, wet cylinder jacket, |
premix proper ratio of air and gas before combustion
|Cooling Mode||Heat exchanger water cooling for cogeneration unit |
with Remote radiator for emergency cooling.
|Bore x Stoke (mm)||102 X 120|
|Fuel||Biogas (60% CH4)|
|Fuel Consumption (m3/kwh)||≤0.53|
|Igniting system||Electronic-control spark plug ignition,|
|Oil recommended||15W-40CD CNG special oil|
|The highest exhaust(OC)||≤680|
8. Specification of Leroy Somer Alternator
|Rated Power (kW)||25.2|
|Rated Voltage (V)||400|
|Type||3 phase/4 wire, brushless, |
automatic voltage regulator,
drip proof, protected type.
|Voltage Regulation||± 0.5 %(adjustable)|
|Insulation Class||Class H|
|Protection Class:||IP 23|
|Cooling Method||Wind-cooling, self-heat-rejection|
|Voltage Regulating Mode||Automatic voltage regulator|
2. IP23 protection standard.
3. Dynamically balanced rotor to BS 55625 grade 12.5.
4. High-quality lubrication sealed for long-life bearing.
5. Comply with Internation standard: IEC60034,ISO8528,NEMA,CSA,CSA/UL and so on.
9. Specification of Harsen Control System
1. Control module cored with microprocessor GU620
2. Program controlled generating set startup/shut down, LCD Indicator with automatic start and stop.
3. Real time display of operating state and parameters of the generating set: Voltage, Current, Frequency, Speed,
Power factor, Battery voltage, Oil pressure, Working counter indicator.
4. Charge failure, Battery low, Low pressure, High temperature, Overspend, Under speed, High voltage,
Low voltage, Over current, Standby input warning.
5. Phenomenon alarm and state graphic signs offer a quick information display of the generating set
6. Complete protection system: Fail to start, Fail to stop, Emergency stop, Low oil pressure, High temperature,
Over speed, Under speed, High voltage, Low voltage, Over current, Standby output alarm and stop protection.
7. Emergency switch with indicator lamp.
8. Programmable standard input and output interface, expandable for individualized functions
9. Emergency skid mounted.
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Others|
|Minimum Order||1 set|
|Lead Time Delivery Time||30 days|
|Delivery Details||Test all gensets before shipment.|
|Loading Info||By sea|
|Packing Info||By container|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
Camda New Energy Equipment Co., Ltd.
Camda is a dedicated system supplier of energy production by diesel powered generator set and waste to energy projects. The company, based in Dongguan in China, is basically a manufactuer of generator set using various kinds of fuel such as diesel, natural gas, biogas and associated gas. Founded in 1998, Camda has grown into a well organized group with 22 subsidiaries and 600 employees all across China. With production capacity of 5000 units annually, the company is one of the leading generator set manufactuers in China. In biogas sector, it has engaged itself in about 150 waste to energy projects both at home and abroad. Depending on its own manufacturing facilities, Camda can provide global services in a whole package for diesel powered and biogas powered plants, including design, manufacturing, construction, installation, operation and maintenance.
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Capital||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Sales Volume||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Export Percentage||31% - 40%|
|Delivery Time||10 days|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Payment Terms||L/C T/T Others|
|Production Lines||3 lines|
|Factory Size||46,700 square meters|
|Monthly Capacity||400 sets|
|Investment on Manufacturing Equipments||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|No. of Staffs||101 - 500 People|
|No. of R/D Staffs||41 - 50 People|
|No. of Engineers||Above 100 People|
|No. of QC Staffs||11 - 20 People|