Powered by Solar, with unique design.
|Material:||Plastic (looks like natural rattan baskets)|
|Size:||dia.16.5cm x 25cm height|
|LED:||1pc flickering Yellow LED|
In the day time it absorbs the Sun Power, and in the evening or in the dark place it'll give a flickering light (similar like the real candle light function) up to 6 hours light.
Ideal for decorating your garden / table / house...
(REMARKS: it's also good for home decoration even without light.....)
China Patent (Utility Model) Number: ZL 2010 2 0504281.1
How your Solar Powered Fixture works
During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery / batteries. At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during that day.
The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal sunlight availability.
Place the solar light fixture in an area where it can receive direct sunlight for at least 8 hours each day. Shadowed locations will not allow the battery / batteries to charge fully and will reduce the hours of nighttime lighting. The selected location should not be near nighttime light sources, such as porch lights, street lights or pool lights, as these may cause the solar light to turn off prematurely.
First time use
Remove the pull-tab from the battery compartment.
Place solar puck on top of the PVC basket and turn clockwise to lock into place.
Place the solar light in a location where it can receive a full 8 hours of sunlight to allow the rechargeable battery to reach maximum capacity.
NOTE : This operation should be done in the morning on a sunny day. This will allow the
lantern to receive a full 8 hours of sunlight so that the rechargeable battery can reach maximum capacity.
• Remove the solar puck by turning it counterclockwise.
The basket may need to be turned upside down to allow the solar puck to fall out.
• Remove the battery cover by turning it counter-clockwise.
• Remove the old battery and replace with a new AA size 1.2V rechargeable battery of same or
greater capacity (mAh). (USE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES ONLY)
Note : Clean the battery contacts and those of the device prior to battery installation.
• Be sure to insert the battery in proper direction.
• Replace the battery cover on the solar puck.
• Replace the solar puck by turning it clockwise.
• Safe for outdoor operation.
• Failure to insert battery/batteries in the correct polarity, as indicated in the battery compartment, may shorten the life of the battery/batteries or cause battery/batteries to explode or leak.
• Do not mix old and new batteries. Replace all batteries of a set at the same time.
• Do not mix Alkaline, Standard (Carbon-Zinc) or Rechargeable (Nickel Cadmium) or (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
• Batteries should be recycled or disposed of as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Remove battery/batteries if consumed or if product is to be left unused for a long period.
• REPLACEMENT PARTS MAY BE ORDERED BY USING THE FIXTURE MODEL NUMBER AND THE PART’S NAME.
Our Certificat & Patent
Accordingly, for each one we also have same shapes but operated by batteries.
(For indoor and outdoor use)